Galvanized Ring Lock Scaffolding for Construction (RS3000)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||in Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: RS
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Cross Ring Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Color: Red/Silver/Blue/Grey
- Ring Lock Thickness: 3.25mm
- Main Market: Africa, South America, The Middle East and Asia
- Trademark: AJ
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Multi-Pole Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Floor Type Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External and Internal Scaffolding
- Surface Finish: DIP Painted/Powder Coated/Hot-DIP Galvanized
- Technique: CO2 Arc Welding
- Ring Lock Diameter: 48mm
- Certification: SGS
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 7308400000
1. Ring lock scaffolding is the latest wedge lock system which is easy assembly and time saving.
2. Due to its high stability and bearing capacity, ring lock scaffolding is mainly used in ship building and other construction works at heights.
3. Galvanized ring lock scaffolding is made of Q235 steel tube which has good loading capacity to support the concrete slab.
4. All the step ring lock scaffolding parts are connected with carbon dioxide arc welding to prevent cracking or deformation.
5. Galvanized ring lock scaffolding is widely used in Africa, South America, Asia and Middle East.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us!
|Name||galvanized ring lock scaffolding|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou, China|
|Brand name||AJ Ring Lock Scaffolding|
|Size||Ø 48.3*3.25*1000/2000/3000 or as your request|
|Main Material||Q235 steel|
|Surface Treatment||Dip Painted, Powder Coated, Electrogalvanized, Hot-Dip Galvanized.|
|Color||Silver, Blue, Red, Grey|
|Service||OEM Service available|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery Time||About 15-20 days after deposit|
|production capability||1000 tons per day|
|Manufactory Location||Ai de li road, Nan an village, Xintang town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou, China.|