Metal Formwork for Columns, Guangzhou Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||100 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Without Outer Packing or as You Required|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Metal Formwork
- Type: Fixed
- Surface Finish: Painted
- Quality Test: SGS
- Lapping Form: Double Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Wall Hanging Scaffolding
- Scaffolding Part Type: Scaffolding Formwork
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 7308400000
- Material: Q235 Steel
- Color: Dark Red
- Welded: CO2 Arc Welded
- Life Span: 5-7 Years
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Erection Position: Internal Scaffolding
- Trademark: AJ
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
Metal formwork is made of Q235 steel plate for concrete slab, beams, wall and column.
The surface of metal formwork is very hard and very smooth. The surface wear resistance is excellent.
Due to the surface is very smooth and water repellent, it is very easy to remove the formwork from cured
Concrete surface. The demoulding agent can be saved and a lot of labour works to remove the shutteringpanel
Can be saved. The concrete surface is very nice and unnecessary to repair the concrete surface with mortar.
Excellent performace of Metal Formwork for Columns
Metal formwork is most multi-functional formwork system due to the following reasons:
1. Stiffeners are built into the steel plate at vertical and horizontal side to prevent formwork from any deformation or cracking.
2. Drilling holes at 150 intervals provides secure and easy connection with special fasteners.
3. Formwork can be erected by unskilled labour in a very short time.
4. Made from 3mm steel plate, formwork can be reused for more than 10 times with low damage.
Our company is near the Huangpu port and Canton Fair Center, you are very welcome to come to our company.
|Name||Metal Formwork for Columns|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou, China|
(more customized size available)
|Material||Q235 carbon steel|
|Surface treatment||Hot Dip Galvanized(HDG); cold galvanized; powder coated; dip painted|
|Color||Orange, dark red, blue, or as you required|
|Welding technique||CO2 arc Welding|
|MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)||1 20ft container|
|Delivery time||20days after deposit|
|Package||Without outer packing or as you required|
|Production capacity||100 tons for each day|
|Factory Address||Ai De Li Road, Nan an Villlage, Xintang Town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou, China(Call us if need address in Chinese)|