Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarffolding for Building Construction, Guangzhou Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: RS
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Cross Ring Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Tube Thickness: 2.75/3.0/3.25mm
- Length: 3000mm
- Color: Red/Silver/Blue/Grey
- Certification: SGS
- Transport Package: in Bulk
- HS Code: 7308400000
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Multi-Pole Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Floor Type Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External and Internal Scaffolding
- Sruface Finished: DIP Painted/Powder Coated/Hot-DIP Galvanized
- Diameter: 48mm
- Techinique: CO2 Arc Welded
- Application: for High Rise Building Construction
- Trademark: AJ
- Origin: Guangzhou
1. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarffolding is the latest wedge lock system which is easy to assemble and dismantle.
2. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarffolding is galvanized to resist rustiness, cracking and deformation.
3. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarffolding is mainly used in ship building and other
Construction works at heights.
4. A ringlock rosette is welded at ringlock scaffolding standard every 500mm.
5. Ringlock rosette provide connection at 8 directions, the smaller hole is for ringlock ledger and bigger hole for diagonal brace.
*We can provide different lengths of ringlock scaffolding system for you.
|Name||Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarffolding|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou, China|
|Size||Many sizes or as your request|
|Main Material||Q235 Steel|
|Surface Treatment||Dip Painted, Powder Coated, Electrogalvanized, Hot-Dip Galvanized.|
|Color||Silver, Blue, Red, Grey|
|Service||OEM Service available|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery Time||15-20 days after deposite|
|production capability||1000 tons per day|
|Main Market||Africa, South America, the Middle East and Asia|
|Manufactory Location||Ai de li road, Nan an village, Xintang town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou, China.|