Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarfolding for Building Construction, Guangzhou Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||in Bulk|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: RS
- Type: Fixed
- Framework: Combined Scaffolding
- Lapping Form: Cross Ring Scaffolding
- Construction Properties: Building Scaffold
- Techinique: CO2 Arc Welded
- Diameter: 48mm
- Color: Red/Silver/Blue/Grey
- Certification: SGS
- Origin: Guangzhou
- Material: Steel
- Structural Style: Multi-Pole Scaffolding
- Supporting Mode: Floor Type Scaffolding
- Erection Position: External and Internal Scaffolding
- Sruface Finished: DIP Painted/Powder Coated/Hot-DIP Galvanized
- Tube Thickness: 2.75/3.0/3.25mm
- Length: 3000mm
- Application: for High Rise Building Construction
- Trademark: AJ
- HS Code: 7308400000
1. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarfolding is the latest wedge lock system which is easy to assemble and dismantle.
2. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarfolding is galvanized to resist rustiness, cracking and deformation.
3. Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarfolding is mainly used in ship building and other
Construction works at heights.
4. A ringlock rosette is welded at ringlock scaffolding standard every 500mm.
5. Ringlock rosette provide connection at 8 directions, the smaller hole is for ringlock ledger and bigger hole for diagonal brace.
*We can provide different lengths of ringlock scaffolding system for you.
|Name||Galvanized Steel Ringlock Scarfolding|
|Place of Origin||Guangzhou, China|
|Size||Many sizes or as your request|
|Main Material||Q235 Steel|
|Surface Treatment||Dip Painted, Powder Coated, Electrogalvanized, Hot-Dip Galvanized.|
|Color||Silver, Blue, Red, Grey|
|Service||OEM Service available|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union|
|Delivery Time||15-20 days after deposite|
|production capability||1000 tons per day|
|Main Market||Africa, South America, the Middle East and Asia|
|Manufactory Location||Ai de li road, Nan an village, Xintang town, Zengcheng, Guangzhou, China.|